Friday, 10 January 2014

I feLL wITh mY oWN WOrDS

Hei mister past...!!
The reason why I always asked you to be with me wherever and whenever i want,its because... I wanna be with you all the time... this is my dialog to my past.


but to my present life,
someone i love said it to me...
with the same dialog,same feeling even with the same meaning...
am I too harsh to my present life,is it because i rarely get what i want when i'm with my past??
I hated my myself for being so dumb,too selfish and heartless to my present life...
hei mister present life...
the word that i always n want keep saying to you is, I AM SORRY...and my apologizes will never end until the tears dry with happiness

no more!! no more !! pliss...
im tired with the stupid me.. stuck with the past.. pless drag me out from here... this not a revenge but maybe just a unsatisfied with the past maybe...
NO!!
what i wan is the new life, the new me with my new sweet love, to begin a new family tree.
The past??!!
i throw it one by one until its empty..i will do it with no doubt :)
trust me n give me much much much time to make it better..




No comments:

Post a Comment